Tuesday, February 14, 2012

pinteresting: paint chip bookmarks

i way overdid it with g's valentines this year.  way.  you wouldn't think that by looking at these beauties.  these were way easy and i love the way they turned out.  i owe it all to (and blame it all on) pinterest.  i got the idea for these off my crafts pinboard.  mine are a bit different as i wanted to use my jenni bowlin for fiskars bird and butterfly punches, but the general idea is the same.  fyi - go to lowe's not home depot for the right sized paint chips.  i was going with a pink/red/blue theme for the class treats, but g chose that green one for a custom bookmark for himself.  i'll be back to share the over-the-top treat tonight or tomorrow morning (you know, the one that i was up till 10:00 last night sewing).  :)

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute Doris. I wish I had seen these earlier!! I will definetly put this in my note to self and try to remember to do these next year for my co-workers. Too cute!
    Louise

    ReplyDelete