Friday, December 28, 2012

get it scrapped: red

this one delights me.  i love the sequins, the fun filmstrip, the overlay of washi tape on the photo, and that one lone button on the chevrons.  even more i love reliving this moment.  the little scab on his nose.  oh how i worried my niece would kill me for that one.  seeing him in his little man suit.  the joy on his face.  i think he could have danced till dawn.  he was so adorable and charming.  he makes my heart beat.

this one is featured in an article on the color red over at get it scrapped.  it's a good read.  it was made (mostly) from the november jbs mercantile papercrafting kit, which features jenni's most recent release, red/black extension v, and artisan add-on.

1 comment:

  1. I really love the washi tape on the photo!!! xo Evie

    ReplyDelete