Tuesday, June 25, 2013

stephanie howell, 2 of her chicks, and jenni's chickens

some of my favorite blogs are those that feature little ones.  beautiful, innocent, trusting, delightful, funny . . . their antics are good for the soul.  to get to meet these little charmers in person, to actually hold them, chat with them, and sing to them . . . heaven on earth.

 
stephanie, jimmy, and the two youngest chicks made a pit stop in nashville today and we enjoyed every minute of it.  when stephanie tells you the girls are hard to photograph, believe her!  these two are busy!

from left to right:  cate, me, stephanie, lucy, melissa, and jenni

thanks for stopping by stephanie and family!  safe travels!  we love you!


5 comments:

  1. How awesome! So many of my favorite people gathered in one photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh - that must have been such a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are those little girls with the chickens? And great photo of all of you together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely photo. I've been following Stephanie's travels, and it's great to find her here on your blog. I'm very envious of her sojourn in Italy! Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July Doris.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so tan D! I wish I could have met Stephanie. I adore her!

    ReplyDelete