Monday, February 17, 2014

happy presidents' day!

what are you up to?  lucky me!  public school teachers in our county have the day off today!  woot!  i celebrated by dressing g and his little buddy up as abe and george.  bwahahaha!  they were not so much impressed.  abe was easy as we still had the hat we made for g's pumpkin project.  george i wasn't sure about, but a friend's dh mentioned baby powder.  eureka!  unfortunately, i didn't check my settings, so the photos turned out a little grainy.  i knew i wouldn't get redo from the boys, but oh well.  it was still fun.  next year, i might attempt dressing the cats up a la the dainty squid.  that might be easier than playing dress up with two minecraft consumed boys.
currently, i'm listening to a friend's new podcast: ScrapGals.  i LOVE it!  this first episode is such a walk down memory lane for me.  tiffany and tracie have such a warm camraderie and the gift for gab just flows.  i have to go run a few errands, but when we get home this evening, i am looking forward to hearing their thoughts on love and mini-albums.  i'd also like to do a little scrapping myself.  you?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Now I'm going to spend the next hour catching up on your blog!!! I had a blast talking to ya today!! See you on my birthday, if not sooner!

    ReplyDelete