Wednesday, January 28, 2015

cocoa daisy: big reveal tonight at 7:00 CST

greetings!  this is my very first month as a member of the cocoa daisy design team and i'm diving in head first!  i'll be the hostess at tonight's reveal party!  i know from visiting last month that it's a hopping place.  won't you join me?  the party starts at 7:00 p.m. CST (or maybe even a littler earlier for those of us who just can't wait).  the design team gallery will go live, kits will be available for drooling viewing and for purchase if you're a member, plus there'll be lots of chatter.

march is my birthday and the march cocoa daisy day planner is what i'm gifting myself.  the green and teal has me swooning.  the quotes on the monthly divider and notepad are just so me.  and, hello! that stamp! i die!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment