Saturday, October 31, 2015

youtube: my favorite peeps

if you've been hanging around here this year, you'll have noticed that i've gone gaga for planners, the midori traveler's notebook to be precise (and soon to be adding a hobonichi addiction as i mentioned earlier).  you'll also have noticed that i've become more and more enamored with youtube.  you can find several people i've found to follow (as well as all my videos) over on my youtube channel, but here are some of my absolute favorites:

hobonichi/midori:
palest blue
my life mits
the little ink
april wu
wei taillandier

lifestyle:
fleur de vlog
extrasunbeamsjess
anna brim

do you have any favorite youtubers?  i'd love to check them out!

p.s. the super cute planner stamp set from cocoa daisy (that i used above) is back in stock!  check it out HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment