Thursday, December 31, 2015

top five books of 2015

i only got halfway through my goal of 52 books this year.  hoping to make a better attempt next year.  i feel like i didn't love a lot of the books i grabbed this year either.  not sure why.  just bad luck probably.  this one i absolutely loved though and also out of the easy by the same author.  really lovely books recommended to me by my high school librarian.

this one was given to my by my elementary librarian.  it was a very well written southern mystery.

i mean, that title.  stand up and be counted!

this will always be my favorite, no matter how many times i read it.  i was glad i decided to read go set a watchman though.  i thought it was a very excellent commentary on the times we are now in.

so glad to have men skippyjon jones this year.  he is delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment